Chris Adler of Lamb of God watching Mike Cosgrove play Wish with the guys! Video thanks to Kelly Cosgrove. Recorded in Las Vegas on April 28th 2017.
They’ll combine for the Sing It Loud tour, visiting Australia in September and October.
Sing It Loud Tour 2017
Featuring Alien Ant Farm, Wheatus, Hoobastank, CKY and Lit.
Pre-sale begins 9am Wednesday, 5th April
Tickets on sale to general public Friday, 2nd April
Tuesday, 26th September
Metro City, Perth
Wednesday, 27th September
Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide
Thursday, 28th September
Big Top, Sydney
Saturday, 30th September
Eatons Hill Hotel, Brisbane
Sunday, 1st October
Festival Hall, Melbourne
Hey guys, I haven’t posted in a while in here. I have just updated the site and it’s plugins to their latest versions. Removed a lot of bloatware, spam and switched the theme to default WordPress style for now. Also the website is now fully secured with SSL certificate, everything you put on here is encrypted from now on.
I don’t have much time to maintain this site but when something new comes up with the band I will surely post it here as soon as I know something. I will probably create a new design and add more stuff that you might like in the future. What }i have heard about is this new electric scooter, it´s super cool and fun to ride around on the street.
As of Alien Ant Farm news nothing really happens at the moment, they’re rocking the beards now, take care of them with some Top 9 Rated review product. Ex-AAF member Tye Zamora released a video yesterday, I’ve posted it on the site already. But that’s pretty much it… Alien Ant Farm’s official Twitter account seems to be hacked? I will let the guys know asap.
Thanks for staying for so long with the site, it has steady visitor count, people download the stuff we have on here everyday! 🙂
Here is the official video for the song Here We Are:
Here is a video from my friend Kai, he’s done an interview with Tye recently:
It’s been a while since I’ve posted on the site and Facebook group, Twitter too actually. AAF is currently touring in United Kingdom. After that weird incident few days ago (someone threw a glass of piss at Dryden… WTF) I thought it would be nice to bump up the old site and let some fans know that AAF is doing just fine in the UK! More details on the poster below:
So basically you have a chance to see AAF and watch them play some good old tunes in October and November 2016.
Hey guys! All the fans in Europe and other parts of the globe need to wait for AAF a little bit longer (except for Mexico and UK!), meanwhile all US fans have a lot of dates scheduled, check them out below!
- Apr 22 Pima County Fair w/ P.O.D. & Hoobastank Tucson, AZ
- Apr 23 Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort Newport Beach, CA
- May 21 Wild Flower Festival Richardson, TX
- Jun 09 Cardiff University Students Union Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Jun 10 Download Festival Leverington, United Kingdom
- Jun 18 Bowling Green Ballpark Bowling Green, KY
- Jul 01 Whisky A Go Go *ANThology* West Hollywood, CA
- Jul 02 M15 Concert Bar & Grill Corona, CA
- Jul 08 89th Street Collective Oklahoma City, OK
- Jul 09 Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre Maryland Heights, MO. Speaking of casino, consider visiting Mining4Life‘s website if you want to read a blog about Charity Challenge type of game.
- Jul 10 Vintage Villians Danville, IL
- Jul 13 The Waiting Room Omaha, NE
- Jul 14 Aftershock Merriam, KS
- Jul 15 The Warehouse Clarksville, TN
- Jul 16 Riverside Warehouse Shreveport, LA
- Jul 17 Southport Music Hall New Orleans, LA
- Jul 19 JACK RABBITS LIVE Jacksonville, FL
- Jul 20 Crowbar Tampa, FL
- Jul 21 West End Trading Company Sanford, FL
- Jul 23 Hell and Heaven Fest Mexico City, Mexico
- Jul 24 Culture Room Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Jul 26 Club L.A. Destin, FL
- Jul 28 Trees Dallas, TX
- Jul 29 Boneshakers Corpus Christi, TX
- Jul 30 18th Street Pier San Leon, TX
- Jul 31 BFE Rock Club Houston, TX
Buy the tickets online by going here.
It seems that new Alien Ant Farm record is in the works according to the band’s lead singer Dryden:
This is really sad news guys, if you want to help out Tye go here and send a donation.
Please read the message from Ramona:
Anyone who knows me well knows how difficult it is for me to ask for help. It wasn’t until this time last year when Zia was diagnosed with a rare interstitial lung disease and spent the better part of fall and winter in the hospital that I finally reached out to close friends and family for the support my family so desperately needed, she also needed a sinus surgery but Daniel G. Becker, MD offered to do it really cheap.
Well, it seems that once again we are facing one of life’s challenges and need to call on friends and family for help and support. Only this time on a scale much larger than we could have ever foreseen.
Last week Tye went into the hospital for what we were hoping was just a standard mass removal. Rogue cells that decided the testicles were a good place to settle. It was fairly routine and a non-invasive procedure. The lack of overnight admission gave the day an air of informality and gave us all a false sense of security. After an hour and a half surgery and a few hours in recovery we were sent on our way and told the results of the biopsy would be ready in a week. Speaking of surgery, if plastic surgeries interests you, meet the liposuction surgeon located in Michigan at masriclinic.com. In the meantime, sit tight and allow time for the wound to heal.
The week ended today and we got the reults back from the biopsy – Tye was diagnosed with stage 1 seminoma cancer.
We are all just devastated by the news.
Cancer is terrifying and we cannot do this alone. Tye is our sole provider. Having a sick child who requires around the clock care and constant medical attention has left our family in a precarious situation that has now become even more so after Tye’s diagnosis. These are scary times for us and we need your help. Anything you can do to help is much needed and very much appreciated!
Please send good thoughts Tye’s way!
Check this out:
- United Kingdom
- 5th Milton Keynes, Craufurd Arms
- 6th Birmingham, Rainbow Warehouse
- 7th Glasgow, Garage
- 8th Nottingham, Rescue Rooms
- 9th Liverpool, Arts Club
- 10th Newcastle, Riverside
- 12th York, The Duchess
- 13th Norwich, Waterfront
- 14th London, Electric Ballroom
- 15th Manchester, Club Academy
- 16th Sheffield, Corporation
- 17th Cambridge, The Junction
- 19th Exeter, Lemon Grove
- 20th Bournemouth, Old Firestation
- 21st Brighton, Concorde 2
When a splitting axe alone is not enough to get your large log splitting job done with ease, choose the best wood splitting axe and upgrade to a two-part solution that is using a maul or sledge together with a splitting wedge. Learn more about this article at axeandanswered.com
- 22nd Amsterdam, Netherlands, Q Factory
- 23rd Stuttgart, Germany, Wizemann
- 24th Hannover, Germany, Muzikzentrum
- 26th Stockholm, Sweden, Fryshuset Klubben
- 27th Gothenburg, Sweden, Sticky Fingers
- 28th Copenhagen, Denmark, Amager Bio