Hey guys check out the tour dates for AAF + (Hed) P.E.! Tickets available here!
Alien Ant Farm Presents:
“Here Comes sANTa” With The RCC Orchestra Live December 8, 2012 at 8:00pm at
You can also purchase tickets by phone at (951) 222-8100
Or in person at:
Landis Box Office
Hours: Tuesday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m or one hour before the concert
Go ahead and see the recording of the stream from last night (the stream went offline for me for a couple of minutes, it’s almost the whole thing though).
Here’s some info on the new record:
- record is coming out in early 2013
- single is called “Let Them Know”
- the record is being produced by Johnny K (Staind, 3 Doors Down, Disturbed, Plain White T’s, Drowning Pool, Machine Head and more)
- AAF recorded around 60 songs for the record, the list has 45 songs but they are still recording more as you read this
Fun facts from the stream:
- Dryden used to work at pizzeria
- Tye gets shit faced first
- at some point they will tour in Europe, there is a chance for November-December 2012
- you can call Dryden on Skype drydenpuppy
- RHCP is better than Nirvana
- they will be streaming more of these so stay tuned
Go to alienantfarm.eu to see the band live on August 30 (or August 31 if you’re not from USA).
Check out this cool video of AAF performing San Sebastian unplugged. It’s good to see Terry play some Up In The Attic songs for a change.
If for some reason you didn’t have a chance to listen to the new songs live yet here they are:
Tune into drumchannel.com at 6PM PDT (9pm EST) to catch a live performance by Mystery Schools. Be sure to log into the *LIVE CHAT*!
In the Spring of 2010, singer/songwriter Tyler Gurwicz and multi-instrumentalist Michael Anaya began a long-distance songwriting relationship – writing, recording, and sending ideas back and forth between Austin, Texas and Burlington, Vermont.
A few months and over fifty demos later, Michael & Tyler decided it was high time to come together and record their album, full band. In January 2011, the two friends made the trip to Riverside, California to meet up with mutual friend and mentor Mike Cosgrove. With Cosgrove on drums and and an ever-evolving roster of musicians including harpists, percussionists, and guzheng players, the resulting collective, MYSTERY SCHOOLS, is rock music for a new generation.