Chris Adler of Lamb of God watching Mike Cosgrove play Wish with the guys! Video thanks to Kelly Cosgrove. Recorded in Las Vegas on April 28th 2017.
They’ll combine for the Sing It Loud tour, visiting Australia in September and October.
Sing It Loud Tour 2017
Featuring Alien Ant Farm, Wheatus, Hoobastank, CKY and Lit.
Pre-sale begins 9am Wednesday, 5th April
Tickets on sale to general public Friday, 2nd April
Tuesday, 26th September
Metro City, Perth
Wednesday, 27th September
Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide
Thursday, 28th September
Big Top, Sydney
Saturday, 30th September
Eatons Hill Hotel, Brisbane
Sunday, 1st October
Festival Hall, Melbourne
Hey guys check out the tour dates for AAF + (Hed) P.E.! Tickets available here!
Alien Ant Farm Presents:
“Here Comes sANTa” With The RCC Orchestra Live December 8, 2012 at 8:00pm at
You can also purchase tickets by phone at (951) 222-8100
Or in person at:
Landis Box Office
Hours: Tuesday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m or one hour before the concert
Go ahead and see the recording of the stream from last night (the stream went offline for me for a couple of minutes, it’s almost the whole thing though).
Here’s some info on the new record:
- record is coming out in early 2013
- single is called “Let Them Know”
- the record is being produced by Johnny K (Staind, 3 Doors Down, Disturbed, Plain White T’s, Drowning Pool, Machine Head and more)
- AAF recorded around 60 songs for the record, the list has 45 songs but they are still recording more as you read this
Fun facts from the stream:
- Dryden used to work at pizzeria
- Tye gets shit faced first
- at some point they will tour in Europe, there is a chance for November-December 2012
- you can call Dryden on Skype drydenpuppy
- RHCP is better than Nirvana
- they will be streaming more of these so stay tuned
Go to alienantfarm.eu to see the band live on August 30 (or August 31 if you’re not from USA).
Check out this cool video of AAF performing San Sebastian unplugged. It’s good to see Terry play some Up In The Attic songs for a change.