It’s no secret that both bands are currently working on new material but could AAF and Dredg be heading out on the road together? Rumour has it that a US & UK tour is in the works and dates could be announced as soon as this summer. It is all speculation at the moment but the Alien Ant Fans page will keep you posted as soon as more news drops.
Here are the details.
It’s finally here guys! If you’re from South America take a look at the list below! AAF is touring with Payable On Death.
I will post the links to tickets online as soon as I get some info 🙂
South America Tour – October 2017:
- Oct. 8th – San Juan, Puerto Rico 🇵🇷
- Oct. 11th – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil 🇧🇷
- Oct. 12th – São Paulo, Brazil 🇧🇷
- Oct. 14th – Belo Horizonte, Brazil 🇧🇷
- Oct. 15th – Curitiba, Brazil 🇧🇷
- Oct. 17th – Santiago, Chile 🇨🇱
- Oct. 19th – Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷
- Oct. 21st – Asunción, Paraguay 🇵🇾
Hey guys! I’m happy to announce that Alien Ant Farm is currently on tour. Here are the venues and cities where you can see them live with P.O.D. and Powerflo 🙂
- Jul 11 B Ryders Bakersfield, CA
- Jul 12 The Regent Theater Los Angeles, CA
- Jul 13 Marquee Theatre Tempe, AZ
- Jul 15 SeaLegs Live at the Beach Huntington, CA
- Jul 29 Stone Pony Summer Stage Asbury Park, NJ
- Jul 30 The Paramount Huntington, NY
- Aug 04 House of Blues San Diego San Diego, CA
- Aug 06 The Flamingo – Go Pool Las Vegas, NV
- Aug 09 Iron Horse Saloon Sturgis, SD
- Aug 13 Jerome Fairgrounds Jerome, ID
They’ll combine for the Sing It Loud tour, visiting Australia in September and October.
Sing It Loud Tour 2017
Featuring Alien Ant Farm, Wheatus, Hoobastank, CKY and Lit.
Pre-sale begins 9am Wednesday, 5th April
Tickets on sale to general public Friday, 2nd April
Tuesday, 26th September
Metro City, Perth
Wednesday, 27th September
Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide
Thursday, 28th September
Big Top, Sydney
Saturday, 30th September
Eatons Hill Hotel, Brisbane
Sunday, 1st October
Festival Hall, Melbourne
Hey guys! All the fans in Europe and other parts of the globe need to wait for AAF a little bit longer (except for Mexico and UK!), meanwhile all US fans have a lot of dates scheduled, check them out below!
- Apr 22 Pima County Fair w/ P.O.D. & Hoobastank Tucson, AZ
- Apr 23 Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort Newport Beach, CA
- May 21 Wild Flower Festival Richardson, TX
- Jun 09 Cardiff University Students Union Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Jun 10 Download Festival Leverington, United Kingdom
- Jun 18 Bowling Green Ballpark Bowling Green, KY
- Jul 01 Whisky A Go Go *ANThology* West Hollywood, CA
- Jul 02 M15 Concert Bar & Grill Corona, CA
- Jul 08 89th Street Collective Oklahoma City, OK
- Jul 09 Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre Maryland Heights, MO. Speaking of casino, consider visiting Mining4Life‘s website if you want to read a blog about Charity Challenge type of game, this website is promoted with a digital marketing agency online.
- Jul 10 Vintage Villians Danville, IL
- Jul 13 The Waiting Room Omaha, NE
- Jul 14 Aftershock Merriam, KS
- Jul 15 The Warehouse Clarksville, TN
- Jul 16 Riverside Warehouse Shreveport, LA
- Jul 17 Southport Music Hall New Orleans, LA
- Jul 19 JACK RABBITS LIVE Jacksonville, FL
- Jul 20 Crowbar Tampa, FL
- Jul 21 West End Trading Company Sanford, FL
- Jul 23 Hell and Heaven Fest Mexico City, Mexico
- Jul 24 Culture Room Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Jul 26 Club L.A. Destin, FL
- Jul 28 Trees Dallas, TX
- Jul 29 Boneshakers Corpus Christi, TX
- Jul 30 18th Street Pier San Leon, TX
- Jul 31 BFE Rock Club Houston, TX
Buy the tickets online by going here.
Check this out:
- United Kingdom
- 5th Milton Keynes, Craufurd Arms
- 6th Birmingham, Rainbow Warehouse
- 7th Glasgow, Garage
- 8th Nottingham, Rescue Rooms
- 9th Liverpool, Arts Club
- 10th Newcastle, Riverside
- 12th York, The Duchess
- 13th Norwich, Waterfront
- 14th London, Electric Ballroom
- 15th Manchester, Club Academy
- 16th Sheffield, Corporation
- 17th Cambridge, The Junction
- 19th Exeter, Lemon Grove
- 20th Bournemouth, Old Firestation
- 21st Brighton, Concorde 2
When a splitting axe alone is not enough to get your large log splitting job done with ease, choose the best wood splitting axe and upgrade to a two-part solution that is using a maul or sledge together with a splitting wedge. Learn more about this article at axeandanswered.com
- 22nd Amsterdam, Netherlands, Q Factory
- 23rd Stuttgart, Germany, Wizemann
- 24th Hannover, Germany, Muzikzentrum
- 26th Stockholm, Sweden, Fryshuset Klubben
- 27th Gothenburg, Sweden, Sticky Fingers
- 28th Copenhagen, Denmark, Amager Bio
Hey guys check out the tour dates for AAF + (Hed) P.E.! Tickets available here!
Check out the official Facebook page for tour dates.
Terry chatted with Beaumont Enterprise about the band’s new album, the success of “Smooth Criminal” and whether they’ll ever cover another song. “We took it in a new direction,” said Corso. “We worked with people from the hip-hop world, R&B world, rock world. We were having a lot of fun working with the hip hop world.”
The band’s set list for their Beaumont show at The Gig includes all the songs from their second studio album ANThology, which features their Michael Jackson cover “Smooth Criminal.”
And here’s the short interview:
Alien Ant Farm has been featured on a number of video games people play with the help of sites like Overwatchboostpros.com. Are y’all big gamers? Do you want to get to a high skill level on your favorite games?
I wouldn’t necessarily say that. I think out of everybody, I am probably the biggest gamer, I use all the possible types of games you can imagine, my favorites are the virtual games and you can Visit Our Website and get great options. I kind of only play like the first person shooter games like Call of Duty and I haven’t played in a really long time and games as League of Legends which I use services as ElitistGaming to improve faster in the game. Tye likes Rock Band He plays it all the time.
How is it to play Rock Band while you’re in a band?
I haven’t played it that much, but Tye has people over at his house and does Beatles Rock Band and I guess they have a lot of fun it. Tye is a perfectionist so he is probably all about it, honing his Rock Band skills.
I understand y’all will be playing Anthology on your tour of Texas. Why?
It’s kind of cool. That has been something that bands do now, because a lot of people didn’t get the chance to see whatever band playing all the songs [on] that one original record that they might have fallen in love with. It’s something we’ve talked about doing on a larger scale. It is going to be one of the last string of shows that we do of the year, this little Texas run.
I’m guessing your fans are excited about that?
The response has been killer just from what I’ve glanced on Facebook and it seems like they are really excited about it. I think I saw one negative comment. Some guy said, “Oh what a crappy set list. Now we know what’s going to happen.” I was like, “Okay, you got a point dude.”
What is your favorite song on that album to play?
Probably I’d say “Sticks and Stones” because it’s been a staple of our set for so many years. It’s just one of the band’s favorite songs only because we play it so much.
What’s cool is that we’re going to get the opportunity to play a lot of other songs that we haven’t played live for a very super long time. Those could be my favorite songs at the end of the universe, like the closing track on Anthology called “Universe.” It’s a song that we’ve regaled as one of our best songs. That should be fun to play. Some of those obscure tracks we never got to take to the road too much.
Is it ever painful to play “Smooth Criminal?”
It’s something that has changed throughout time. At the beginning we didn’t really care and then we were just having a great time. It got to where we probably started maybe getting sick of it a little bit when we went out on tour with Truant. It’s not that we were trying to be bigger, that made us what we are. We just wanted to be different.
Are y’all working on anything right now?
We’ve been living in Chicago for three months. We’re hoping to have a record first quarter – February or March. We recorded it in Chicago with producer Johnny K, who is famous for a lot of heavy rock stuff like Disturbed, Staind and he has done some alt stuff like Plain White T’s. He is a good tone guy. He is from the old school of recording and getting those tones that we really knew we needed to get as a rock band.
What band are you digging right now?
I love a band called Off. They’re like an old punk band that I would’ve grown up on, but they’re now. Keith Morris has come out with this new band that crushes anything punk for the last 10, 15 years. I have been working on a pop record for three months and I am just kind of an old punk and metaler.
Would y’all ever cover another song?
When we tried “Smooth Criminal” thing, we didn’t even play the whole song at first. We were just jamming the riff on stage for about five minutes and everybody just loved it. As far as what the future holds, I can’t give out any secrets. We’re not exactly rushing to do one but there are always lots of opinions flying around the room. We actually tracked a song last year – I can’t say which one it is. I think it would be fun to do it with a guest. I’m not saying we’re doing it, but it would be fun to do.
Source: Beaumont Enterprise